DATA CABLE & OTG CABLE

Support two operation modes transferred freely.

Smart phones and tablets which gradually replace the PC become the main devices in daily entertainment, communication and office. OTG technology makes the function of smart phones and tablets extended unlimited. Recently, mobile phone manufacturers pay more attention to the OTG technology and gradually apply it in the mobile phone and tablets.

 

Currently, 90 percent of OTG cables only have the single-function, and the other 10 percent cables only have the one-way mode.

 

As we known, as the main accessories of mobile phones and tablets, the most important function of the data cable is charging; then is data transmission and support OTG application. So, we always bring along a data cable to charge our phone when we are out of the door. Few of us remember to bring a single function OTG cable. It is quite inconvenient for us to take along two cables with us. To resolve the problem, we develop two new products named “Harrier Cable” and “Rainbow Cable”.

 

"Harrier cable" combines two cables together and it has a very lovely shape, just like a love dog.The delicate dog-shaped design of USB male port inserting into female port greatly reduces the size and length and makes working out of office easier. It is not only useful, but also has a good visual image. We believe most of you will like it!

 

With USB cable and OTG cable combined in one product, Harrier Cable is designed to guide users to make full use of OTG technology more conveniently. Compared with traditional OTG cable that cannot be used for smart phone charging and data transmission, a USB data cable would be more useful and convenient when being bringing out by users. OTG technology never provided pleasant user experience for users when working out of office before.

You may notice that most smart phones and tablets have OTG function. If users can experience the convenience of OTG function, that will be a trend. So, “Harrier Cable” and “Rainbow Cable” may be one of the lead products in this area!


With two modes of data cable and OTG function, “Harrier Cable” and “Rainbow Cable” can be charging for mobile phone, data transmission and support OTG application at any time. Meanwhile, the cable supports several cables to charge the mobile phone and tablets at the same time. they can share one USB port.

 

Data cable mode supports data transfer and charging for mobile phones; USB female socket can be used as an extended port to realize multi-line shared pattern.

 

OTG mode supports the mobile phones and tablets to read USB drive, connect keyboard, mouse, camera, MP3, printer and another mobile phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Data cable mode:
Multi-lines share one micro USB port to charge for more than one device at the same time.

OTG cable mode:
Used as an OTG cable, it supports reading of flash driver, connecting mouse and keyboard, as well as charging for electronic devices like bluetooth earphones and wearable devices by smart phone.

  • *A lovely cartoon harrier design adds joys to your daily life.
  • *The visual impact would be great.
  • *The design with USB AF insert to AM is very convenient.
  • *Tie the cable to your key chains or bags to save the room.
  • *You will hard to forget to bring it along withyou when go out.
  • *Exclusive Patent
  • *CE/FCC/ROHS

 

  • Size of harrier: 3.9*1.87 cm                 Deployed length of cable: 23.5cm
  • Folded length of cable: 11 cm              Materials: PC, TPE (LG imported material)
  • USB 2.0,MIC_USB                    Transfer rate: 480Mbps
  • Two operation modes: General data cable and OTG application